The Australian National University and University of Canberra Discovery Translation Fund 2.0 Evaluation Committee meets periodically to screen Expressions of Interest and consider Full Applications received for the Discovery Translation Fund 2.0.
Expressions of Interest, and Full Applications where invited, may be submitted at any time, however must be received by ANU Connect Ventures at least seven business days before a Evaluation Committee Meeting to be considered at that meeting. Expressions of Interest and Full Applications received after this will be held over to the next scheduled Evaluation Committee Meeting.
Committee Meeting Dates
The dates scheduled for 2017 are:
- 9th March (submissions due 23rd February)
- 20th April (submissions due 10th April)
- 20th July (submissions due 10th July)
- 21st September (submissions due 11th September)
- 9th November (submissions due 30th October)
- 14th December IF REQUIRED (submissions due 4th December)
In considering submission deadlines, please note that Full Applications, where invited, must be submitted through the relevant office of the submitting institution, and hence may have an earlier deadline. Applicants should consult with their institutional support for more information, but may contact ANU Connect Ventures with any questions about the process and the evaluation of proposals.